I can’t believe it, two award tags in the same month, I feel so honoured! Thank you Emilia Rachael for nominating me and here are my answers…
1) If you aren’t a full time blogger, would you like to become one? And if you are, what’s the best thing about being one?
I’m not a full time blogger and I don’t think I’d like to be one. I LOVE my journalism job, working for ETC magazine, writing about different things everyday and I enjoy blogging in my spare time. Maybe I’ll change my mind in the future, but for now I happy being a part time blogger.
2) If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?
I love a good thriller. I’ve actually been told I’m a twin, but unfortunately my other half didn’t survive, I’d probably write a twisted tale about a girl having like an alter ego or something.
3) Would you ever go skydiving?
4) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I can’t stand rudeness or bad manners, there’s no excuse for it.
5) What did you dream last night?
I actually had a dream about being back in college and reliving some of the nights out I had with friends in Passion Rocks, in Sunderland.
6) What was your first word?
I have no idea.
7) What beauty product/clothing item could you not live without?
Mascara and skinny jeans.
8) If you could be any fictional character, what would you choose?
Stereotypical I know, but Carrie Bradshaw.
9) What story does your family always tell about you?
My Grandma rambles a lot, she tells me loads of stories about my Grandad, who sadly past away a few years ago.
10) Do you believe in horoscopes?
YES! I truly believe in them, the Metro newspaper has the best ones!
Now, the bloggers I nominate are –
Ulrike Schulz // Alice Atreides // Madeline Murcott // Aisling
My questions to you are…
1, What inspired you to start a blog?
2, What’s your favourite Instagram account you follow?
3, If your life was a film, what film would it be?
4, What’s the best thing about blogging?
5, What’s the worst?
6, This time next year where do you see yourself?
7, Ideal Saturday night?
8, Best piece of advice to give another blogger?
9, If you could pause, fast forward or rewind your life, which one would you do and why?
10, What’s the one thing you’re confident about when it comes to yourself?
I hope you all get involved, I love these tags! Please send me your links so I can have a look at your answers!
Sarah Jayne x